Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas!

Introit for Mass of the day on Christmas:

Puer natus est nobis, et filius datus est nobis:
cuius imperium super humerum eius:
et vocabitur nomen eius, magni consilii Angelus.
V. Cantate Domino canticum novum: quia mirabilius fecit.

Unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given.
The insignia of His reign is on His shoulder
and His name shall be the Angel of Great Counsel.
V. Sing unto the Lord a new song,
for He has done wonderful things.


And...here I am with Jerry and Ruthie in a "Christmas Past" photo...I'm thinking 1997:



5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Dr. Jay and family.

    I read you every day, but don't always comment since I'm afraid I'll head into a major rant (like when I saw the "Advent altar" festooned with little thingys. It looked like the tree of sharing, or some darn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne
    I read your blog daily but haven't figured out how to leave comments being the computer non-genius that I am

    Merry Christmas
    Jerry Boyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Dr. Jay and family!
    It was a wonderful 4 days off and the Christmas Holy Mass at the Oratory was beautiful beyond words !
    This is my FAVORITE blog ...and believe me ...I have learned a lot from you Dr. Jay and many others.
    A BIG Thank you to everyone for all the comments .
    God Bless and a Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and concise.