Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for many things - though not thankful enough for most of them. Here are photos of a few of the earthly gifts God has given me, for which I am truly grateful.




A priest willing to offer the EF Mass!
And Mike, server extraordinaire (and my husband too, of course)

A young girl receiving her First Holy Communion in the Extraordinary Form.

My friend Liz

My husband, who is a little unorthodox in his own way!


Sunrises.

Rainbows at sunset


Clouds...and cloud photos that turn out different than I expected.

Ninja skunk hunters

My friend Doc

A husband who is willing to do just about anything I ask of him.




My baby




My son Sky



My grandson Willow


Happy Thanksgiving!






1 comment:

  1. What is unorthodox about a guy with a gun in redneck country? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and concise.